Daniel Bryan’s Guide To Being A Better Diva
If you thought Daniel Bryan’s treatment of his girlfriend A.J. over the past few weeks was bad, it’s about to get worse! The World Heavyweight Champion has taken to Facebook to write A.J. a very scathing letter:
I wanted to publicly share some things that AJ can do to make herself a better Diva:
1. Be taller. Not sure how? How about trading in those Chuck Taylors for a nice pair of heels?
2. Adopt a strict vegan lifestyle to stay mentally and physically fit. Maybe if you stop eating eggs, you’ll stop walking on eggshells all the time.
3. Highlight your beauty through silence. Be seen but not heard.
4. Focus on inspiring others as a role model, exhibiting real beauty on the inside and outside … like me.
5. How about trading in those skulls you wear on your clothes for the butterfly of the Divas Title?
6. Remember that “gamer” really means “loser couch potato”.
7. Only champions have enough discipline to not get fat from eating vegan animal crackers. Please stop
asking me to share and buy a second box.
8. Just consider that Pokemon is a silly children’s game and will prevent people from taking you seriously.
9. To create a constant glow, fill yourself with the blissful reality that you are dating the World Heavyweight Champion!
With all due respect, D-Bry? You, sir, are being a complete d-bag!
Written by: Kristen